To join CRCU, you can open a Share Savings account with a deposit of at least $25. This account works just like a regular savings account and earns quarterly dividends. It represents your share of ownership in the credit union, which in turn makes you eligible to use all of our other services.
You can make deposits to your account via Direct Deposit, in person, by mail, or through Payroll Deductions. You’ll earn competitive quarterly dividends, with higher rates as your balance grows.
- Only $25.00 Minimum Balance
- $2 Operational Fee per Month (waived for members with an active loan.)
- Membership Open to Family Members Once You Join
- Dividends Paid Quarterly
- Free Quarterly Statements/Opt-out available
- Payroll Deduction/Direct Deposit/ACH Deposit
- ATM Cards – First Card Free
- Safety Deposit Boxes available at Fruitland Branch
*All Accounts, Services, & Fees – Refer to Membership and Account, Truth-In Savings, Electronic Funds Transfer, & Funds Availability Policy Agreements and disclosures for all terms and conditions, given at time of account opening.
Estimate Your Payments*
Saving Secured Loan or CD Loan rates are based on a 2.01% Simple Interest Loan.
*Interest rates and payments vary and are subject to credit and loan approval. Rates are currently 2% above the Share or CD APY rate.