1. Anyone who lives or works in Cape Girardeau County.
We have been open to anyone who lives or works in Cape Girardeau County, since Feb. 2005, when Cape Regional Credit Union became a community credit union!
2. Immediate Family Members.
Immediate Family Members including your spouse, children, brothers, sisters, parents, and grandparents, and grandchildren are eligible to join regardless of where they live. Family members must initially open their account in person at the credit union and be able to verify their relationship with you.
3. Person(s) who Work at One of Cape Regional Credit Union’s Employee Groups(listing below), or are a Parish Member of one of three churches.
We continue to serve persons who work at any of our 15 employee groups including Mid South Steel, City of Cape Girardeau, and P & G employees (see complete listing below).
Employee Groups include (whether or not they reside in Cape County):
- Big River Telephone Employees
- Buzzi-Unicem (Lonestar) Employees
- Cape Girardeau County Employees
- City of Cape Girardeau Employees
- City of Jackson Employees
- Concord Publishing Employees
- Havco Wood Products Employees
- Mid-South Steel Employees
- Procter & Gamble Employees (They started it all—our original name was: P&G Employees Credit Union!)
or a parish member of:
- Guardian Angel, Oran, MO
- St. Ambrose, Kelso, MO
- St. John Church, Leopold, MO